Thursday, July 21, 2011

What's on your agenda today?

I'm waiting for a call from my Insurance Company about the hail damage to my house from years ago. Those who have been with me for a long time may remember the "holes" in the side of my house? Well they're still there. Hopefully anything that needs fixing will be covered, minus my deductible that is :( 


--- CenturionWealthCircle: just a reminder that the daily cycles are not a set percentage, but instead equally split out over all token purchases for as long as it lasts. Some days will be more than others, some not so much. So yes, they will differ day to day depending on the number of Tokens sold. 
Completed 2 weeks of operation yesterday. Members now are 7,372 and we should be seeing a new update from the Admin sometime soon :) 


Something gave me a headache today. I just don't understand why some people take things so personally and try to make a mountain out of a molehill. What I posted here yesterday was very general and meant to help others think about not spending more than they could afford to lose and/or not to rely on 'earnings' until it's in your hands. Nothing wrong with that advise as far as I'm concerned. 




No comments: