Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Missed Day

Yeah I know I missed posting today. 
I'm alive and well and enjoying watching the rain in the sunshine. 
Everything is going great and I'll catch up tomorrow. 
Night Night :) 


PS, why are there such arrogant people here on the net? They don't listen, they don't care that you may know more than they do, they just always have to be right. It amazes me and bothers me. I am open to learning when I have something to learn. And I learn something new every day. I listened to those who knew more than I did and I still do. But not everyone is like me. Nope. Not at all. 

5 comments:

yallit said...

They call that human nature. Most people wants to be the leader of the pact. lol! Just don't let those comments affect you in anyway. **I've been watching/reading.**

Anyway, a Wonderful Morning to you! I know it's night time at your end but it's a beautiful Sunday morning here in the Philippines.

Oh and btw, if you're wondering who I am, I'm one of your downlines in CWC.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

That's how the way i feel .Perfect post.


Lester Dsa

blondie said...

Thanks for the notes you two.
I didn't expect any comments, was just sort of talking to myself, lol
Feeling good today :)
Take care now

anupom said...

This is a wonderful blog where we are getting more information. Thanks

blondie said...

Thank You anupom,
I tell it like it is :)