Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving - Gobble Gobble


Kind of in a rush this morning, or I'd be writing a lot more. 
Couldn't miss my chance to say Happy Thanksgiving to all my family, friends and regular readers of my daily blog posts. Without you, I'd just be talking to myself, LOL Hope you all have a wonderful day whether it's Thanksgiving at your place or not. Cheers!

-------
Just got home from a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner and saw this update from Tripler2

UPDATE!!
Members may now request withdrawals from their 'Main Account' area.
STP and AP will be processed the quickest at the moment.
LR can be requested, but please expect a delay while we code it up fully.
Member 2 Member transfers will be done in the next day, so please don't attempt to use it!
Please remember to help the program by posting your payment proofs on the forums.. We have a large thread here.
http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Tripler2-T2-Jsstriple-t389971.html&st=1755&gopid=6796654#entry6796654
 Or on the T2 Forum here:
http://www.jsstripler2.com/forum/index.php?/forum/39-everything-t2/
 Thank you all for your patience.


No comments: