May The Luck of the Irish Be With You!
JBP-JSS-Tripler: just got off the latest conference call with Dominic. He's a good speaker and fills in for Carl nicely.
- There are 326,000 Tripler members now.
- New '12 Step Video Series' to help new members get started with JBP. After you register and log in, the link is on the main page on the right side.
- The problem receiving emails we've been having were due to upgrading servers again. Check your spam folder if you're still not getting them.
- Platinum placements should be available next week.
- Also next week, the Triplers we bought right after the last restart will start maturing giving us more JSS Matrices. (Hmm, wonder if the platinum's were planned around that?)
- They're still looking for the perfect advertising program to add to the JBP family. Once found, should be fun advertising and surfing.
- Alert Pay credit card option is available again, but a little different than it was before. You cannot purchase positions in JBP (or anywhere) directly with your CC. You must now fund your AP account first, via CC. Then once it's in AP, you can purchase from your AP Balance. (Smart to avoid charge backs.)
- Just received their Update and noticed something different:
Please tell your prospects that if they create their new JSS-Tripler accounts, they get "$10 free money" to get started. (Note that after 60 days their JSS-Tripler accounts will be debited with $10.) (That used to say their JSS accounts, FYI)
OK, I guess that's about it.
Thanks to JBP for my Pot of Gold today :)
PS, just visited the '12 Step Video Series'. It's very good and shows you exactly now to maneuver around the site. Nice job!
GBC: got my weekend profit share today (since I'm an old timer in the program). The rest of the members will receive on Sunday (if you haven't already). Cheers Gord!
aDailyCash: just bought 2 more positions with profit. Yep, it's all profit from here on out. Cool :)
TradersForge: update just arrived so I'll post it, then have to run. Babysitting tonight for you-know-who ;)
Depositing during weekends (Saturday and Sunday) will be lowered to $5 USD to give more opportunity the smaller investors to fulfill the requirements of the 50/50 rule.
Read the full update: http://tradersforge.blogspot.
Adriaan of TradersForge.com