Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Just Needed Some Time Off


There are days when I spend way too much time here on the net, so I just needed a breath of fresh air to clear my brain.
Did ya miss me? LOL

JBP-JSS-Tripler: nothing new. Still waiting for the platinum to be released which Carl said would be sometime this week. In the interim, my tripler's keep expiring and creating new matrices for me. Woo Hoo!

T2MoneyKlub: those who are doing the 'tasks' to get their full 2% daily earnings for next month, have 5 more days to complete 70 tasks. Remember that you CAN comment on the same site more than once. Just pick a different article from the listing.
Another thing to be prepared for is April 1st when our monthly membership fee is due. I wrote all about that in detail on Feb 28th which you can find here.

It's going to be another beautiful day here today. March, which is normally our snowiest month of the year has seen next to nothing as far as precipitation goes. Unfortunately with the dry month and the winds, we need to be very aware of the fire hazards all around us. But on my street, the grass is turning green and I see bunnies and squirrels and birds all enjoying the warm weather  :)

aDailyCash: they've had some minor problems lately but everything seems to be working normal now. Got paid from them again today and also purchased two more positions with profit.

Mint.bz: earning a steady daily percentage there too. Today's was 1.67%, Monday was 1.72% and Sunday was 2.0%. Am hoping this one get's more attention so that those earnings will be there when I want to withdraw, LOL
PS, don't forget you have to surf and rate in order to earn.

ShowBizHits: gotta love these nice little surprises you can get when surfing over at Show Biz:
Note from ShowBiz Hits:
Congratulations you won $1.50 in the Star Search drawing at ShowBiz Hits :) Cheers, lisa and Chris

That's all for now. I need to go make some phone calls to find a tree trimmer, someone to power rake and aerate my lawn and the annual sewer clean out.
Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: