Thursday, December 26, 2013

Boxing Day



I don't know about you but I feel like Santa does today.
Even though I did the majority of my shopping online, I'm glad it's done and can relax a little now.

DailySharePro: was really happy to see a 1.4% earning for today. I'll cash out this weekend like I always do.

ACX: my mother always told me, if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all. Well, I think I have to make an exception here since it affects all of us.
I don't know what ACX is thinking with these bi-weekly profit shifts but it's quite obvious that they're trying to kill off the old members little by little. Each time there is a shift, I have less and less to 'play' with.
Now I'll admit I haven't put in any "fresh" funds for quite a long time, but still... it's a crappy way to treat everyone involved.
I still have several thousand locked up in my wallets which cannot be withdrawn. That money was at one time my earned profit. Now it's just numbers on a screen.
So unless they make some serious improvements to the program, I don't see it being online much longer. Even the newbies will figure out eventually what is going on and wish they had done more research before joining.

No comments: