Monday, December 30, 2013

TUEPS - Tulips - Two Lips

First I need to ask: Do I have a blog reader who goes by username "joy333"? Please send me an email or comment if you're here. Thanks

Pnenow News from Admin:
"tomorrow 12/31/13 will be the last day to access pnenow. Anyone who join TUEPS and has left over from pnenow, they will get a position to get started. The pnenow site will be up, but it will re-directed to TUEPS site."




OK, moving on to TUEPS:
Been watching since Dec 11th. Been cycling since Dec 13th.
Admin gave me 2 Positions to help me get started in Tueps since I was a paid member of Pnenow.
After several discussions with the Admin I've decided to let go of any ill feelings I had towards Pne, change direction and give TUEPS my best shot.
I think the plan is very good and wish it had been used for Pne in the first place... but it wasn't.
If you recall, Pne gave away too many 'freebie' positions for those who were members of Ad2Million ages ago, which obviously didn't work out for the best.

So here I am, starting in TUEPS with a clean slate today. Besides the two positions I was given, I will be adding a few more as soon as I'm done writing this note.
Feeling Lucky? Yeah maybe.
- Have already cycled 7 times on my gifted positions.
- It's almost the New Year and time for resolution.
- Along with STP, EgoPay has been added as a pay processor and 
- soon we will see a change to the site. Can't tell you what it is but I think you'll like it a lot!

For those who are not signed up yet, here's the plan:
  • Opening to 50th day - All positions will cycle 2% on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
  • 51th day to 100th day - All positions will cycle 2% on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
  • 101th day and on - All positions will cycle 2% on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
As always, give a holler if you have any questions and I'll get them answered for you as fast as I can :)
==========

Back after lunch. I'm starving!


DailySharePro: received a healthy 1.3% for today.
==========


ACX: Yeah these guys are high all right,
and I don't mean that the way they said it...

"Let's End 2013 on a High Note with an ACX XpressShift"

They told me I didn't qualify for a Media Shift BUT they moved my earnings to the XSwallet. WTH is that all about? If I didn't qualify then my account should have been left as it was. Talk about a headache!

Our apologies. You were not qualified to participate on this XpressShift. Your Media Packages were not converted, and you did not earn FREE XpressShift Panels this time.

==========


Last day for the ShowBizHits Promo.
See yesterday's post about all the 7's :)
==========

2 comments:

Henry said...

Hi Judy - As you know, I don't promote, so it's unlikely I will get a downline...so do you think this programme is the right one for me?

You're near to a great record...and I've read everyone of your posts in 2013....Fantastic work!!!

Xhenry

blondie said...

Henry, you don't need to promote to earn the 2% that is currently 3x per week. We can chat more about it in email later on.

Also, reading your 2nd sentence, you actually brought tears to my eyes.
I am so happy to have friends like you around and ever so grateful for everything we've shared this past year! You're the best!

Now... where's the Merlot? lol

Cheers Henry and Let's Celebrate more tomorrow AFTER I complete my NY's Resolution ;)