Friday, December 27, 2013

Freaky Friday

Been trying to download a video from facebook to youtube for hours. Making me crazy! Asked my Son to send it via email instead. I think I remember how to do it from there. We'll see.

DailySharePro: another 1.4% today! WhooHoo!

I'll be back in a bit, I think.

ACX: just added another URL for advertising.
They say it is taking less than 24 hours to approve.
Can't wait to see how many days this one takes :(

Pnenow: Admin says the site is still up waiting on members to request their withdrawals. Does anyone still have money in there ready to request? Get moving on that if you do.

Olivia did get a new Bike with Training Wheels for Christmas. Here's the video I was working on earlier. Cheers!



4 comments:

Henry said...

Lovely Video!

Xhenry

blondie said...

Thanks Henry,
Yes she's a cutie :)
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Love the video Judy!
Olivia is adorable and getting so big!
My how time flies!
Hope you had a good Christmas and I wish you and yours a great New Year!!!

Tree (Terri)

blondie said...

Hey Terri, Thanks!
Yeah she's growing faster than I can count. She's really mature too... most of the time, hehe
Happy New Year to you and your family also!
Cheers :)