Saturday, December 28, 2013

Company for the Weekend

I'm expecting Louis and Jake and pull up any time now. The kids are going away for the weekend and can't find another dog sitter. Well, they're good dogs but I don't have a fenced in yard and I have two cats. One of the cats can tolerate the dogs but not the other, so should be a busy weekend making sure they all keep their distance and behave themselves.

Cancel the above. They found another dog sitter and forgot to tell me. Ah well, the cats sure look relieved now :)

DailySharePro: surfed and earned 1% today. Decided to do a cash out request and was PAID 12 minutes later! Right On!

Pnenow: check your old account again today.
Admin realized there was a glitch and you should be able to see all the positions (and cash) you had before the site stopped moving. Also if you have at least $20 in there, go ahead and request a cash out. (You may still have to write some testimonials so be prepared for that.)

Looking at my referral list in TUEPS, if you were a paid member in Pnenow then you already have 1 or 2 Paid positions in Tueps to get you started. Yes I have 2 myself and they have been cycling since Dec. 13th so I've already earned $5.60 on those.
So what's the plan Blondie?
Well, I've been giving this more thought and will share with you soon.

ACX: did my surfing tonight but didn't receive any DSP on the Media side. Guess they could be getting ready for another Restart / ProfitShaft. I'll try again in the morning but this is just wrong.
PS, the URL I submitted more than 24 hours ago is still NOT approved. Sheesh!

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Sounds like you dodged the bullet with the dog-sitting!

Happy Holidays, friend!

blondie said...

Yeah I did but wish I had known ahead of time, lol
Happy Holidays Jim!