Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Sunday

ClickPaid: might want to check your account. Just noticed it pays 1% daily now rather than 2% M-F and 1% S-S. Unless it's a glitch, but I doubt it. (sigh)
- Funny timing on that too. Noticed today that I'm at BEP on my first spend from March 5th.
-- Update: it's Monday server time and I surfed and got the daily 2%. Now I am very confused what is going on. But happy about it for today anyway.
--- Love the forum when it's good news:

OK. I GOT MESSAGE FROM SUPPORT: cheer12.gif 

A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #315290 with the following response:

Hello,
Thank you for contacting Click Paid regarding the dashboard displaying an incorrect amount for Weekday Instant Daily Sales Profits.

Our IT department is aware of this issue, and working diligently to resolve the issue as soon as possible. You will still receive $0.20 for each Click Pack you have purchased on weekdays, and $0.10 for each Click Pack on weekends.

Thank you for being a valuable member of Click Paid!



==========
My Private Program is doing good. If the site could just stay UP it would be better. Been up and down lately due to jealous people out there always wanting to create havoc. But we have a good Admin who is experienced enough to deal with it.
==========

NEO Mutual: should be seeing some action this afternoon (my time) when the server time changes over to Monday. That's when we receive our Monday earnings.
- And we did and I'm otta here (wave)
==========

No comments: