Sunday, October 27, 2013

Go Broncos

On my way out to watch the Broncos game and eat chili.
I'll check in later to see what I've missed today.

BioFuture: paid again and everything looks great there!

Bye for now, running late (as usual) lol

--- Just got home and read the news about another restart at ACX? What the heck is that all about?? I'll have to re-read it in the morning and maybe it'll make more sense than it does now.
http://www.adclickxpress.com/members/new-xpress-shift-announcement

--- PneNow: my testimonial was approved and I just submitted for a withdraw. WhooHoo!

2 comments:

Randy V said...

Hey Judy.

I just read your blog and it must have had a subliminal message. I am watching the Broncos game and I had chili a little while ago.

I guess great minds travel in the same paths!!!!

Have a good day. Looks like the Broncos have it in hand.

blondie said...

Chili? You too? Weird eh.

Yeah they smoked em in the end.
Good game for sure.

Have a good evening Randy