Saturday, October 19, 2013

What a Messed Up Night

Went to bed at my usual time.
Woke up at 2 AM with a leg cramp.
Watched the clock roll until 5 AM when I finally fell back asleep.
So today I overworked myself trying to get my body tired and my muscles loosened up so that maybe I can have a normal rest tonight.
But hey, my windows look great and my drapes are clean and free of cat hair!

Keystone Loans Division: paid as promised.
Gotta love those Instant withdrawals! Thanks Admin.

30DaysProfit: reading more and more disappointing posts from members not being paid in 30dp. Geez, not even two weeks. It really makes me nervous to join (and especially to share) anything like this again. Sure wish I had a crystal ball for this sort of stuff. Could save us a lot of heartache and money.

ACX: anybody listen to the Thursday night call?
Did they mention the new withdrawal system at all?
I would listen to the recorded version but those speakers make me a little sick to my stomach. Give a holler if you know anything. Thanks

Oh and I did cave and buy a Media Pack for $5 bucks to go along with the free one they give you for $5. Since we are able to use our Ad Pack or Ref balance towards it, plus our Basic or Premium balance... figured what the hell.


Alright, I need to get some good mojo working here.
Decided to listen to a happy song today instead of a not so happy song. Maybe it will turn the tables for me.
(ps, Randy, that's 2 days of Beatles in a row.
And can you believe this was 50 years ago?
Well, I guess the black n white tells a story, lol)



2 comments:

Randy V said...

I know Judy. Its really hard to believe it was 50 years ago. Those were good days and its hard to believe it was that long ago.

Thanks for sharing!

Randy

blondie said...

Listening to them takes me back too. Like a time machine, lol
Cheers Randy