Thursday, June 27, 2013

Indulging In Vitamin Water

I think I'm just dehydrated and it's making me sick.
So yesterday and today am drinking as much water as I can get down. It's so flippin hot in here, I feel like a roast pig :(
==========


Investment-Tracker Discussion Forum: Rev Share Reminder:

Hi Guys
Just a quick reminder to those who have not reached the min 30 points will not earn any rev share. Please make sure you read the rules regarding the 30 points to qualify for rev share.
http://www.investment-tracker.com/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=12075
Thanks
Kevan
Admin I-T


Thanks Kevan and remember folks, this is a monthly revenue share so get posting if you are an upgraded member.
==========


Aether Advance: don't forget about their contest if you're a supporter of AA. I haven't picked my numbers yet but will soon. See Monday's post for the contest details.
Good Luck to you all!
CYCLER coming on July 1st! Be there if you can!
==========


AdHitProfits: revenue share has dropped quite a bit lately and one can only guess as to why.
More members = less % for each.
Competition = money being spent elsewhere.
But of the recent competition, I have been reading that only one of them still seems worth your while. Some of the copy cats have already died off and another newer one is stuck.
But still yesterday's AHP Rev Share was 2.9%. Not too bad.

Now there was a Webinar today that I missed. Dang.
But read this:

From Skype Room

GET MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCKS! INCREASE EARNINGS: Here's How:

1. Pay ONLY For Banner Exposures That Convert To Click Throughs
$0.25 CPC (Cost Per Click)
$0.50 CPC (Geo-Targeted)
Compare with Facebook's Ad Suggested Bid: $0.43–$5.53 USD

2. Banner Viewed by 100's of 1000's of People Until Amount of Purchased Clicks Are Reached

3. Monitor Number of Impressions Viewed and Clicks Received per Campaign.

ADHITPROFITS IS MAJOR COST SAVINGS TARGETED FOR:
Income Opportunities..........Making Money From Home.........Business Opportunities

HOW DO WE STACK UP AGAIN MONEY MAKING FORUMS?
Someone Purchased A $55 Banner On One Of These Forums and Received 30 Clicks.
That translates into $1.83 per click !! This Means Advertisers Save BIG Money!! Minimum Purchase is $10 for 125x125 Banners and 468x60 Banners !
Minimum Purchase is $25 for 728x90 Banners! (Now more accessible to YOU at lower price!)

GET READY!!! IT'S COMING!!! STAY TUNED!!!

But I forgot it's THURSDAY and there is the weekly webinar tonight. If I can't make it, it should be posted in our member area tomorrow.

** OK, just after 6 PM my time and the call just ended. It was excellent! They should have their PPC (pay per click) ready to start tomorrow.
There are 31,785 members!
They have paid out over 9 million dollars so far!
So hearing all of that, rather than cashing out my $45 I decided to purchase once again and see where it takes me.
Cheers :)
==========


NEO Mutual: it's Thursday so I just requested my weekly cash out.
==========


Click Paid: just did my surfing and it was smooth.
Almost time to take a little out for myself also.
Remember guys, don't compound forever! Get yourself into profit first then play with that. And that applies to everything here, not just CP.
==========


AdClickXpress: you would think, with Frederick Mann himself and Carl Pearson sending out advertising emails about ACX that the site would actually be responsive.
I submitted 2 support tickets on the 22nd and they're still OPEN. Tried to submit another one today but I can't because I reached my limit, LOL
For wanting to be newest and greatest advertising site around... my Ad from 9 days ago is still "pending". Also asked them about a 125x125 banner but no response. So what are they doing? Can anyone guess?
Well, I'm just glad I only put a little play money in here to start, but I would like to get what I paid for. And that is my ADVERTISING!

(see how bitchy I get when I don't feel good, hehe)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can see you are feeling better today. I on behalf of all your followers in Nigeria wish you a quick recovery.

blondie said...

A little better yes :)
Thanks Pam for your well wishes.
Cheers