Saturday, June 29, 2013

Tomorrow

In Thursdays post, when I wrote about revenue share copy cats, I mentioned that one of the recent ones was doing well.
Checking into it again today it's still doing well so I decided to finally join.

Adzibiz: launched on June 21st so is only 8 days young today.
Same deal as AHP where you have to surf a required number of ads per day to receive the revenue share earnings each half hour.
I joined just 45 minutes ago, bought a couple of ad packs, surfed and have earned .44 cents already.
They accept EgoPay, Payza, STP, OKPay and PM.
I personally went with STP since it's my favorite :)
Anyway, I've been reading some good things about them and doing my own investigating, it seems like this one could go hand-in-hand very nicely with AHP for awhile. At least I hope so.
Give a holler if you have questions but I'm still working my way around the site now. Just remember if you join, Don't Forget To Surf!
==========


Aether Advance: Updates and Cycler Launch:


Hello everyone! It's been a very busy week for both Aether Advance and our management. We have been keeping a close eye on other programs, and have strategically placed a portion of Aether Advance's funds in three so far. We are now successfully in profit in all three, which is very exciting! We will continue to look in to other profitable ventures as time goes on.

The Advance Cycler launches in less than 48 hours from now. As a reminder, it will open up for purchases at 10 AM EST on Monday July 1st. You will only be able to use your line balance to purchase positions in the cycler, so be sure to transfer daily earnings to your line balance if you have not already. You can transfer up to $50 to your line balance from your cash balance.

We have also decided to extend the transfer feature indefinitely. This way when you cycle, you will be able to transfer some of the earnings to your line balance from your cash balance if you choose to do so. For now there will still be a $50 cap in place, but this may change in the future.

For those of you who are confused as to how the cycler works, it is explained fairly clearly in the Compensation Plan page. You can purchase into any line, so those of you with large line balances will have to formulate your own personal strategy to use.

That's all for now. Get ready for Monday, it will surely be an exciting time!
- Aether Advance Management
==========


ClickPaid: "Daily Limit Reached!" Am about to scream!!

AdClickXpress: my submitted URL in the TE remains 'waiting' and my 2 support tickets remained unanswered. Need I say more? :(


Oh yeah, the Rican Programs are supposed to be back on July 1st also. So Monday might be a busy day here.
With the Cycler in AA launching and then catching up on RAF and ismAI could be fun. Stay Tuned :)


Forgot to mention tomorrow (my subject line).
Well no big deal I guess but I'll tell you tomorrow.
Cheers :) 

No comments: