Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tuesday Afternoon

While watching this video, noticed something that looked really familiar. Check out the picture at 2:35 on the timer. "Welcome to Golden". That would be Golden, Colorado which is just a hop, skip and a jump from where I live. Cute little mountain town for sure.



I'm having a hard time getting motivated today. There are a few things on my mind which I really can't talk about. So I'll be back in a bit with some updates... I think.
==========

Despite all my whining about Click Paid yesterday, I repurchased more Click Packs and requested a payment. They've been good to me/us so far, so I shouldn't complain about the fees for doing business with them.
* Update: 00:35 server time. Got Paid!
==========

AdHitProfits: I actually stayed online later than usual last night because my revenue share earnings were getting close to that magic $45 mark and I didn't want to waste a night of the money just sitting there. So as soon at it hit $45, I repurchased another ad pack. Cool :)
So as of May 23rd when I joined, I now have 4 ad packs expired (completed) and 8 currently running. Still out-of-pocket $49 but that's OK, I'm pretty sure this one will outlast the others.
A Big Thank You to those who have used my link to join.
Much appreciated!
==========

No comments: