Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Having a problem getting to my referral link, through firefox, for ProfitParty. Just sits on a blank white page. Admin is looking into it now and I'll let you know when it's been fixed.

UPDATE: 7:00 PM MST ... Looks like our referral links are fixed now. So Party On! Promote Promote! Make some bucks! YaY!!! (thanks Billy)

I did notice that he added to the FAQs to show the fee for new purchases through AlertPay. And I'm hoping, once you have an account balance of more than $10 in your back office, that you can repurchase via AP without any fees. Would make sense, and I'll give it a try as soon as I can.

Received a small payment from the Party last night also. I only did the withdrawal to post it in forums. You know how people like to see payments there, right? Just wanted to prove that he's honest and paying.

*******

Still no cancellation from WebProsperity!
Damn those crooks. It's all about the money to them. But it's NOT all about the money to me. It's about good customer support and respect. You know?

*******

Oh and remember that Arbitrage Betting Pool that I joined, posted a link for one day, then upon finding out who was behind it, pulled my link so that you guys couldn't get involved in it? Well they offer a 30 day money back guarantee on your deposit. I asked for it. Didn't receive it. So I guess I just need to let it ride and collect my $5.40 once a week and hope it lasts long enough to get my $90 back. Man, I need to break this bad luck streak I'm having.

*******

See my new banner on the right?
"Something Completely Different" ... (reminds me of Monty Python's Flying Circus, haha) In any case, I do think Revolutionary Matrix will grow nicely over time, and I just read a really good rant/post about 'not giving up so easily' over at John's place, and I agree with him 100%. Let's just build this sucker, OK?

*******

Is the WEB really slow today? Or is it just me? Gosh I hope there isn't another 'worm' going around like that one a few weeks ago :(

*******

Every time I go to one of the forums, I see a banner ad for "URINVEST". Look at that for a minute and tell me you don't see what I see. (giggle)

*******

One last thing ... while I was cutting up my turkey tonight, I fed it to the Cats for dinner. They are both ker-ashed now! Sleep tight little ones.

*******

7 comments:

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

Hi Blondie

*giggles* too. Ayup it sure does sound like something that should be going down the toilet.

Bummer about your streak of bad luck .. it sucks when that one touches us.I have a bit of that, I cant even give things away hehe. Heres hoping some good programs are put before our eyes to play with in the near future.

Hope you are otherwise well.

Thinking of you
xox-Missi-xox

Jim van Gompel said...

Do you mean GNI ? Whats wrong with them ?

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy;

Hope your day has been good.

I don't know about the computer being slow....mine is slow all the time. Maybe its the Stimulus Package that is causing the slowdown....

Talk to you later.

Randy

La Crona said...

I haven´t joined Revolutionary Matrix but he is certainly right in that video where he is talking about the motives of founders not to be greedy.This is so true and every business model should have an unselfish structure.

More of that!

Now you shall have some blessings lady!

blondie said...

Hi Missi :)
Thanks for the visit from far away Australia.
Am sure things will turn around, they always do, you know?
Keep your chin up kiddo.

*****

Jim, sent you a personal email.

*****

Randy, hahaha
Am hoping it's the stimulus package slowing us dowh eh?
Thanks for the laugh.

*****

TY for the blessings Mattias!
I think Rev Matrix will go well. I just need to build my dang downline so that others will see the spillover, you know?
Working hard on it!

Take care :))

js said...

Urine. That's right blondie.

Haha!

Usually is true!

js

blondie said...

Well John, it just makes me laugh every time I see it. You know?

Have a good night :)