Saturday, February 21, 2009

Just Too Funny !!!


Got this pic from my friend Myrna in Canada this morning.
Was just too funny not to share!
I'm still laughing :))

*******

OK, let's get down to business. ESP-SP is on a roll. As I updated last night, we reached our 10% earning once again! Nice job! I did request a payout from them yesterday for $12 something, and received it in a few hours. Today I will go back to compounding my earnings. So far, so good :)

*******

PremiumAdsClub is doing a 5% Cash Back Bonus for a week. If you're interested, here's what they had to say:
"New Promo Starts Tomorrow,Saturday 21st to Midnight ,Friday 27th,Server Time:
All PP deposits earn a 5% Cash Back.What ever amount you deposit into your Wallets,5% will straight away go as a Pending Withdrawal and you will be paid when Payouts are being done."

*******

Just paid my $5 monthly subscription to Team Pay. Like I said earlier, I'll give it another month and see how it goes. So far I am in profit in the Matrix.

*******

Here's a cool song (a blast from the past .. 1974 to be exact) that my good friend and I were just talking about. Enjoy :))



*******

3 comments:

js said...

Well, I just had to shake my head over that one, with a smile. That pic I mean.

js

js said...

Thanks for Seasons in the Sun Judy!

js

blondie said...

Glad you liked the boobie ladies John!
And the seasons? Yeah, it's a good one eh?
Later friend :)