Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Quick PAC Update:
Saw this note from Kazzy posted last night in MMG:

"We might not need to use all our current capital in the project we are being offered. So for all members wanting a refund please email refund@premiumadsclub.com but please stop complaining to AP or there will be no money to refund or invest. Tell your downline, upline, anyone you know. If AP blocks our account we all lose. sad.gif"

Then I read that the email address they gave did not work. So of course, people started contacting Alert Pay for refunds. Dumb move if you ask me. All that will do is freeze the PAC account and that won't help anyone.
I'm sure once the Admins get a grip on things, we'll see another update.

*******

At NovaSurf their server time is now 15 hours behind me rather than 6 hours ahead of me. So they're still on Monday server time. Guess we'll have to re-think what time we surf again. Oh and I'm on MST which is 2 hrs behind EST. Confusing eh?

*******

ESP-SP got us another 10% ROI yesterday. Nice. I'm gonna go surf right now.
UPDATE:
Current ROI(Feb. 24) is 9% with 4hours before server time changes. Only $698 more in upgrades will boost ROI to 10%.

*******

Those of you waiting for a "pending" payment from ProfitParty ... I would guess at this point he's paying them as soon as the funds are available. And I think that's a good guess, don't you?

*******

Was just over at MyNetWealthTeam and saw this:

******** 02/19/2009 Our database crashed and we were not able to repair it. All support tickets were lost. If you had a ticket in for help or commission request please re-submit it. Sorry for the inconvenience. This affected only the support ticket side. *******

Now that explains why my payment req. from Feb 2nd has not been paid yet. So if you're in the same boat as me ... resubmit your request. I just did :)

*******

I'm feeling really mellow today. Like there's nothing out there that could bother me or upset me. Maybe I'm still sleeping. ummm



*******

3 comments:

js said...

Nova Surf: I think we can simply continue with our normal surf practice. We will just "miss" a day, but not lose out. Seems to me. And to you?

js

blondie said...

Yep, sounds about right.
Glad one of us can tell time :P

js said...

Nice, but too young for me!

js