Thursday, February 19, 2009

The New Man in My Life & New Surf Just Added































































So that was Jake arriving at his new home on Monday. I heard that Lou dog is a little irritated with him, but she'll get over it and I'm sure they'll be best of friends once he grows up a little. He's so tiny next to her, you know?
But he sure is adorable!

*******

My wrist has been hurting the last few days. Was thinking it could be Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, but when I looked it up on the net, doesn't sound like it. So maybe I just strained my wrist lifting too many consecutive cups of coffee :)

*******














Today is Ketchup Day or Clean-Up Day.
Let's do it new to old. Sure why not?

*******

NEW NEW NEW
See the new banner on the right for NovaSurf?
I just put $100 in there and did my surfing. Read some very good reviews of it, got some good input from others, AND it takes AlertPay, LR and StrictPay.
Good script. Good Admin. Should last a while :)

Auto-Surf (yes auto)
10% for 14 days
Payment at expire
No minimum cash out
Surf 10 sites to earn

Careful of the server time vs. buy time. Mine is different and will send a support ticket about it. Says I already surfed for 2/20. Nothin like living in the future eh? Have fun!

*******

EasyShareSP or ESP-SP had another 10% day yesterday. This auto-surf is only a few days old and building momentum. Takes StrictPay ONLY but StrictPay can also be funded by STP, LR or Virtual Money. I am going to move money right now so I can "play" a little harder.
Hey look:
"This message is to inform you that your funding at StrictPay has been processed." Now I'm impressed. It's only been an hour or two. Nice. Time to play!

*******

Received another payment from Profit Party this morning. This really is an honest site and I don't fully understand why it's not growing with "active" members like it should be. Well he is paying! That's good enough for me. And if you're already in, do watch the growth, OK. It'll tell a story.

*******

Got a nice withdrawal from PAC yesterday! So after a fun 30 days of surfing I can honestly say that I've doubled my money. YaY! Let's hope they can do another successful three months. Today is their anniversary, right? Which means a 15% bonus on all new ad packs purchased until midnight server time.

*******

Sure would like a new update from 10DollarsWonder. I'm still cycling on a pretty regular basis but something new and good from the Admin would be wonder-ful :)

*******

Only 4 months and 11 days till my Birthday!

*******

Alrighty then ... BuxMatrix. Looks like I've got six bux in my account. hmm Well I do forget to go there and click. (sorry sponsors) Just doesn't seem like enough money for the time you'd spend there. Do you agree?

*******

Then there's the infamous Dollar77.biz Not exactly making a fortune, but I did just request my $3.20. So it's cheap and if you can promote it, you can do better than I did. Again though, just not worth the time involved.

*******

Me2Everyone has over 147 thousand members now! It's Free to join and you do get shares in the company that could be of significant value later down the road. Dec. of 2012 is the expected date. Go grab a FREE position if you haven't already.

*******

MyNetWealthTeam has been very very good to me. Of course I did quite a bit of promoting early on and it's certainly paid off nicely. Am waiting on a withdrawal from them now, but I have to wait for Thomas to catch up on the AP payouts. Thumbs Up on this one for sure!

*******

As you can see, I'm just going down the list. So tomorrow I won't have anything to talk about. hahaha Yeah right.

Ahhh RevolutionaryMatrix. This one is a $10 monthly subscription. I'm not rolling in dough there yet but will pay my "fee" again this month and see where it goes. I do like the guy running it and once the 'matrix' builds more, could sure be worth a good buck.

*******

Team Pay (Insane Matrix) ... this Admin sure does like to email us a lot :( Anyway it's another Monthly Subscription Matrix (this one is $5) and I've been in since Jan 21st. Well, I've made $44 bucks so I'll let ride for another month.

*******

Are we at the end of the list???
I'm kickin some blogging ass today huh?

WorkFor3Dollars
. Guess I've not been working this one hard enough either. I've been in since Sept 30, and have made a little over $90. Well for three dollars, I guess I can't complain except for the fact that I bought 12 or 13 positions right off the bat. So I originally spent 36 bucks. haha What was I thinking??? Hey for 3 bucks and a little promo ... you could do OK. OK? OK!

*******

Off to check other blogs and do some reading.



*******

2 comments:

js said...

I love EVANESENCE and all of their music! Nice one Blondie!

And some good updates, thanks for that. You are groovin'

js

blondie said...

Hey thanks js!

Did you stop by to "wake me up"?
hahaha

Later :))