Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lazy Sunday

My first upgrade at Surfs-Ahoy has expired. I logged in just now and requested my payment. And it was received in a matter of minutes! Thanks Derek :)
Now remember folks, you must be an active member with at lease one ad pack ($5) running in order to cash out on those expired upgrades. Oh and the server is still on EST.
PS, just bought another Ad Pack, so once again I have 3 running.

*******

Just received my first payment from Revolutionary Matrix also :)) Those are automatic I believe, since I did not request it.

*******

Am a bit lazy today and was working on a post for tomorrow. You'll see when I decide to post it. It's a bit of a rant, OK? Later!

*******

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie,

Thanks for the information. Mine expires tomorrow so I know the routine and always good to see those payments roll in. Membership will build quicker now I suspect as onlookers check Forums and Blogs for proof.

Amazing how many members invest money but don't read the FAQs about what they are getting into.

Have a restfull Sunday,

Gord

blondie said...

Morning Gord,

Yes there are a LOT of payment proofs already in the forums. And of course it's always good to see them.

Well, I was just given bad information about the expired ad pack payments the other day. But that person got a spanking, so it's all good now, ha!

You have a great Sunday also!
Thanks :))