Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Program Release - ESP-II

Just read some good program reviews.
Trusted Admin. Decent return on funds.
Growing like crazy already. (I am #72)
Sure ... why not?
I need to make money, don't you?
Only accepts StrictPay.

EasyShare-SP.com

Auto-Surf (yes auto, only click once)
Just surf 10 sites (piece of cake)
Members can earn up to 10% daily on your Ad-Packs.
Compounding your earnings is available.
Units cost $1 each.
Upgrades expire once you earn a total of 120%
It's all on the front page. Go see.



*******

Before I forget ... the recent news at PremiumAdsClub is that they discontinued their monthly membership fees! WhooHoo! Good timing for me! My first month with them is up tomorrow so that's one less expense on my part :)

*******

Received some "play money" from 10DollarsWonder yesterday. A little over a hundred .. can't complain.

******

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Good for you, Kiddo! That kind of play money we could all use some of!

blondie said...

Thanks Jim,
Every little bit helps eh?
But as we all know, it doesn't go as far as it used to.
Later :))