Thursday, February 5, 2009

Planning a Party ... Party Is ON!


Profit Party
has Just Launched!

It's a HYIP
30%-50% Profit in 10 Days
Accepts: LR, Strictpay, Perfect Money

Three Levels of Investing
$10 - $100 pays 130% ROI
$101 - $500 pays 140% ROI
$501 - $10,000 pays 150% ROI

Referral Commissions are 3%, 4% or 5%
Each investment purchase runs for 10 days and is paid on expiry.

Go check it out ASAP.
Just launched within the last few minutes.
Thanks Guys!

http://profitparty.net/?ref=blondie


PS, This is what I've been working on all morning. I'll get back to basics now.

* Heard there was a small glitch in the ref. comm's reporting ... not to worry, it will be fixed soon. (later in the day, I think it's fixed now)

** And you know you can move STP to StrictPay if needed. Plus there is a rumor going around that more pay processors will be added soon. So sit tight and watch.

*******

OK, let's chat about Surfs-Ahoy for a minute.
I got a bad feeling about it :(
I received a couple of bucks yesterday and I didn't understand why I received it. I wrote to Derek asking what to do with it, thinking that it was a mistake or problem with the payouts. He never responded. So I visited a few forums only to read that others were waiting on payments for over 24 hours. That's not a good sign folks. Gosh I hate to say it but ... don't put any money in there. Let's wait and see what happens next. This is not looking good.

*******

On a Personal Note: ... we got our TOOLS back !!!
All 50K+ worth of them :)) so I am a happy camper today!
(and thanks Jess for helping out with the tow truck)
Thank goodness all of my family is in the automotive business! YaY!!!!!

*******

Another BONUS Day for PAC.
Link is here, on the right side if you're interested.

"
So, it's time to get buzzing again. Tomorrow, Thursday, 5th is bonus day again for new or non-upgraded members.

All you need to do is deposit $20 or more and you will get a free Standy level and the minimum adpack is reduced to $20. Please remember only depositing with a PP will trigger it.

Welcome to PAC.. what kept you? :P
Kazzy and EL"

*******

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright a party!

Jim van Gompel said...

You have been working on what ? Signing up ? Or is it your hyip ? Who is the admin ?

blondie said...

Party on Greg!

***

Jim,
Signing up and posting in forums. This is not my hyip. Don't know the Admin personally but have heard great things about him.
Thanks