Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Good Afternoon :)

Got a late start today so bear with me.

RicanAdFunds/ismAdsIncome/ismMagicRichard posted this a few hours ago on their facebook page: 

The site overloads every day - activity increases from 12.30 pm and continues several hours as people purchase, repurchase and submit withdrawals - we are looking for better server options but do not want to change if it means that we will be changing again soon - this time the change has to allow for substantial growth. We truly appreciate your support and patience as we explore the options and make important decisions :)
AND

All payments have been made - happy earnings :)

Also monthly earnings have not been credited in ismMagic yet. I would assume they're just running late because of the downtime.

* Here's a helpful update from a reader that just came into my comments:
yallit said...
"Monthly earnings from ISM Magic will be posted on the 15th according to the News Update that was posted.

Here's what it says:
"Payment of December commissions & bonuses should be on the 10th working day (15th January) as normal."

I, too, have mistaken it as January 10. So, I reread the update and found out my mistake. lol!"

Thanks yallit :)
I've decided to make today my payout request day and I'm sure I'll have the funds before too long. Thanks again to R & R, my old faithfuls, lol


--------------------
xGolding: opened since Dec. 25th and still doing great. There seems to be some confusion about the compounding feature, but I've never used it so can't explain what could be happening. If you're having a problem with it, a support ticket would be your best bet.
- just requested a daily payout withdraw for the past weeks worth of earnings.


--------------------
ProfitClicking: never did have a chance to listen to Doc's call from last Thursday, but heard from others that they were hanging up on people who dialed-in to ask about withdraws? Well, I have a lot of opinions about that but will keep them to myself at the moment.

Something I found humorous the other day... while reading member posts in the forum, someone asked why Doc doesn't do anything about these overdue pending payments and the problems with the bucket withdraw system?
Another person responded: Because he doesn't control that. He's only a spokesperson for the company. Kind of like the Aflac Duck. LOL






2 comments:

yallit said...

Monthly earnings from ISM Magic will be posted on the 15th according to the News Update that was posted.

Here's what it says:

"Payment of December commissions & bonuses should be on the 10th working day (15th January) as normal."

I, too, have mistaken it as January 10. So, I reread the update and found out my mistake. lol!

blondie said...

Thanks for that.
I'll post it now.
Cheers