Sunday, January 20, 2013

New Program Announcement

Just added a new program to my sidebar called Sol-R.org
You can join now or wait for me to write it up, LOL
Just kidding.
Give me a few minutes to get my act together.

OK back, but will probably be tweaking my note like I always do.



- Officially Launched Today
- 3 Plans to choose from - pays 2.2% 2.5% & 2.7% daily
- Minimum Deposit depends on which plan you choose -
$10, $1,500 or $10,000
- All 3 Plans are 90 Day Terms
- Pays 7 Days a Week
- Only accepts STP and EgoPay (that's smart)
- Compounding is available
- Principal is returned on all 3 plans at end of term
- DDoS Protected, SSL Encryption, Instant Withdrawals
- Minimum Withdrawal is $0.50 STP and $1.00 for EgoPay
- Referral Commission is 5% on your 1st level
And last but not least, read this:

Latest Announcment
We are very pleased to announce the launch of Worldpro Limiteds online operations at Sol-R.org! As a special thank you to all our members that sign up and deposit in our first week will receive an additional bonus of 5%. This promotion ends Friday, January 25th, 2013....


Yes I joined and made my first deposit just a few minutes ago. Now although I can't always share everything I learn about programs or Admins, I learned enough about this one to feel comfortable joining it and sharing it with you.

And as always, treat this as a game, don't spend money you can't afford to lose, promote responsibly, cash out regularly, and enjoy your daily earnings :)


--------------------
xGolding: it's the weekend so no daily earnings until tomorrow.

--------------------
RAF and ismAI: WARNING from Richard:

WARNING : PHISHING SITE http://ricanadfundss.com/
DON'T GO THERE AND DON'T PUT ANY OF YOUR INFORMATION IN.
IT WILL TAKE YOUR DETAILS AND LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND STEAL YOUR MONEY.

Damn crooks make me sick.
Also remember no payments are sent on Sundays. Everyone needs a little rest now and then.

--------------------


5 comments:

Henry said...

Showing the amazing trust I have gained in you (you do know your way about) I have invested $300 in Sol...magically became $315 due to the promotion...

...obviously in "dawn"...the others are out of my league...

Hope it all works out...(at least I might help you to buy a few tins of cat food!

Best

Henry

Henry said...

....and another $90 via EgoPay (became $94.50)...just enough to buy you a packet of treats (do you have Dreamies over there)...Littley loves them!

Good Luck to us all!

Henry

blondie said...

Henry, You Rock!
I'm in Dawn also with a good sized spend.

Thanks for the cat food and treats money.
Not sure about the Dreamies. Last I bought was something called Greenies that was a healthy cat nip flavored treat. They really enjoyed them too. Made em frisky as heck, lol

Thanks again ;)

ld randi said...

No Liberty Reserve for Sol-R
I have to skip it :-(
I have too little funds in Egopay and no funds at all in STP.
I may try to transfer some bucks but I'm afraid it could take too long.

Ok, I'll be ready for the next program :-)

blondie said...

Randi,
No LR is for security reasons.
Send me an email about it.
Thanks