Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday

A few hiccups in the ism sites today, RAF, ismAI and ismMagic. Came up fine for me but I heard of others having problems earlier in the day:

Richard Cannon
We are aware of the site being up and down today - please be reassured we are working on a solution right now with our technical team so as to circumvent these issues each time - thank you for your continued support. When you are doing something good there is always opposition :)



(I'll be back after I get my dinner in the oven)
On second thought, not really much else to report on. If anything exciting happens, I'll be sure to come back.


Do you remember when these emails used to be real exciting?
Your Referral's Referral, xxx xxxx just bought 200 Ad Package(s)!
What are the chances they will be again?
Nope, no program mentioned but you know what I'm taking about.


No comments: