Thursday, January 3, 2013

Just Like Magic

ismMagic: site is back up and running.
Here's the latest from Admin Russell:

Russell ISMmagic
Magic Bonus for December will be calculated by next Tuesday.
Upgrades paid for but not processed will be resolved by Sunday.
Do NOT send in support tickets regarding above, they will be deleted.


As for me, I logged into Magic today and renewed my wizard membership for another month. Used my available points for that, so no money changed hands. Just like Magic :)

--------------------

xGolding: members are still unable to change their compounding percentage. The programmer should have that fixed in about a week.
- received my first 'daily' payment yesterday
- also requested some RC, and I got that too.
Thanks Admin and of course, members.

--------------------

ProfitClicking: am happy to announce that my referral Wesley who had his account wrongly blocked on Dec 13th is now UNBLOCKED! YaY!
Back to chasing those dang buckets, eh Wesley? LOL
For those of you who didn't see the update:
2013-01-03 05:50:46 CEST Member Update: In keeping with the security of our members and their withdrawals we have added "Captcha" to the withdrawal page.
- received my daily sales profit for 12-31 & 1-1
- had 23 more of my old ad packs complete and expire
And last but not least... (you wanna guess?)
- Oct 1st pending withdrawal still pending.

--------------------

RicanAdFunds: much like old faithful, when I requested my payout yesterday, I knew I'd receive it today. And I did!
So now I sit here and wonder... will this be my best earning program for 2013? Well, it's certainly starting off that way. And from the looks of the stats, we're just getting better.
Online Days: 100 days
Total Members: 13887
Total Paid: $1 595 712.51
Users Online: 87
Purchases: $2 101 335.00
Isn't it funny how some programs do great while others fizzle out quickly? Glad that my gutt (and Richard, lol) told me to get into this on day one. No regrets here. Just wish I could convince my following in another program to try this one out. No, I never twist anyone's arms but when I see something I like and something that works this well, I just wish all of my friends and readers could 'wake up and smell the roses'. Ya know?




2 comments:

Henry said...

"Isn't it funny how some programs do great while others fizzle out quickly? Glad that my gutt (and Richard, lol) told me to get into this on day one."

I'm glad also....THANKS

Henry

blondie said...

And Thank You Henry!
Yes you're doing great. Been seeing your paid posts in MMG.
Thumbs Up!