Monday, July 29, 2013

CenturionProfits - Good To Go

I'm kind of in a hurry today so this post may be short. Unless I get all my chores caught up... then I can sit and relax for a few.


CenturionProfits: sign up link is working today as promised and I've added their banner to my side bar for your convenience.
Of course you're welcome to check out the site, register if you're interested and as of today, the official launch (when we can make our purchases) will be August 5th. OK, more on that later.
* Someone in the forum asked for more info on the Crowd Funding, HERE IS the Q & A on that. Very cool :)


AetherAdvance: posted this morning from Yodaman:
Hey everyone, hope you guys had a nice weekend. 
Here's the Monday NIL cycler list:
Line 1: 1270
Line 2: 653
Line 3: 347
Line 4: 156
Line 5: 97
Line 6: 41
Line 7: 17
Line 8: 8
Line 9: 3
Line 10: 1
I will not be online much today, so payments will likely not be processed as quickly today. Thanks!


TheAdsBazaar: my friend told me I won the weekend contest again! Let me go find the info... OK, was an announcement from the skype room (which I'm not in) so found it in the I-T Forum:
My absolute please to Sunday's winners for the weekend fun-
Was supposed to be 7 but 8 followed the rules so ..
[16:50:46] Flavia Fernandes:
Laura
blondie
alzander
moneyonline4u
surfluv
mr autosurf
srle87
fortab

Congrats to all the winners and Thanks dr c for letting me know!


AdHitProfits: earned another decent amount since yesterday so fingers crossed for a successful comeback.


AdClickXpress: I'll come back and chat about them. I need to get a pot of chili going first.
But Yes, it is true that ACX will be the new home for the old Click Paid members and money. Do read their latest News in your member area when you have time. It's quite long but here's a small portion for your entertainment:
After several meetings with the ownership at
the recently launched Click Paid online
advertising company, ACX owners agreed to
purchase Click Paid, including all assets
and liabilities, the computer source codes,
the "bidding for advertising program", with
its powerful compliance features, and the
entire membership, with all downline
organizations intact. Members of Click Paid
will see all the money they have earned
transferred to ACX as well, probably much
the same way Profit Clicking was successfully
integrated into Ad Click Xpress, weeks ago.


OK so that last part is a little scary.
Will we have to add fresh funds to access the money in our accounts? Don't know but if you wanna make a bet on it... I'm game, lol

Nevermind... I was in a hurry and a kind member reminded me to read "the rest of the story"... 

Hi Blondie,
just to let you know, we do have to fund again, in the same newsletter:

Since all money earned in PC and CP will be
available for use in ACX, by adding new money
through the pay processors, you are able to
include 20% to 30% MORE from your PC wallets.

greetings, Murre

2 comments:

Murre said...

Hi Blondie,
just to let you know, we do have to fund again, in the same newsletter:

Since all money earned in PC and CP will be
available for use in ACX, by adding new money
through the pay processors, you are able to
include 20% to 30% MORE from your PC wallets.

greetings, Murre

blondie said...

Geez thanks for that.
Forgot about that part.
Will post it now.
Cheers!