Friday, July 5, 2013

Trying ...



Been trying to update my blog all day but having trouble.
Could be the heat again :(

That picture was taken yesterday at the 4th of July BBQ. My kids sure know how to throw a party. Even brought in live music and of course Olivia had to get in on the action.
==========

I wasn't around at the same time yesterday as when I normally check stats in Adzibiz, but I can tell you the last 2 days combined we earned 9.24%. OK :)
==========

AetherAdvance: cycler stats as of 8:30 this morning:
Today's NIL Update:
Line 1: 549
Line 2: 316
Line 3: 168
Line 4: 92
Line 5: 55
Line 6: 29
Line 7: 11
Line 8: 5
Line 9: 2
Line 10: 0
All withdrawals paid. smile.gif
Thanks for keeping us informed Admin.
==========

AdHitProfits: at least the daily rate has risen a bit.
Another member wrote 0.7% which is higher than some of the previous days so at least it's climbing again.
==========

NEOMutual: forgot to mention I got paid from NEO yesterday!
==========

ClickPaid: support ticket: "why is my auto-withdraw not working?"
IT is aware of the problem and working on it. (sigh)
==========

Yes I ditched AdClickXpress from my banners.
No point in showing something that is so poorly run.
==========


No comments: