Tuesday, April 15, 2008

April 15th


Yep, it's that day.
For those of us here in the USA, today is our deadline for filing our Income Tax returns for 2007. I did mine yesterday and filed online.
Am glad it's finally done.
Now I can concentrate more on work and making money that I need to claim next year. dang!

*****

I have a lot to say today. Making up for lost time? Maybe.

*****

Heard from the Admin of 10DollarsWonder and e2ePay. He has been very ill and received medical treatment this past week-end.
So of course, the transfer process from e2e to 10dw is taking longer than expected. What's more important is that he fully
recuperates and comes back to us better than ever.
So keep the faith, stay patient, don't worry, and be happy. Everything will be back to normal very soon.

In the meantime, 10DollarsWonder is still cycling every single day. You are a paying (playing) member, right? I sure hope so :))

** Just re-purchased 5 more positions myself. Member Count is sure gettin up there eh? And I think a lot more are getting Active. yeah !!!

****

Yes Lou dog is here with me all week and we're doing great. Although she's used to getting up at 5:00 AM ... which means I need to also. Arghhh!

Am also visiting her house once per day to check mail, feed the cat, water plants ... you know. So Lou and I are busy this week, but I think we'll survive.

*****

Logged into my e-gold account today and was pleased to see a Referral Commission sent to me "automatically" from one of the passive investment programs that I recently joined. I won't give the info here again, since I told you about it in my March 21st blog page.
Oh and they should have their 'member' site up any day now. Very cool :)

*****

Was happy to receive a note from Michael Badger the other day about his new product launch scheduled for Spring.
He's been busy taking a class which will last a few more weeks and will help to get this thing off the ground. Thanks for the update Michael. Besides, summer doesn't start till June here.
Although he's currently 'closed' to new members, you can fill out a form to be notified when he re-opens. It doesn't cost anything to be on the waiting list.

*****

It's going to be 80 degrees here today. Did you hear me ... 80 ! Then rain tomorrow and 46 for our high. Fun weather ;)

*****

Someone asked me yesterday if I was enjoying P-2-P.* Yes I am! I can't give any testimony yet, since my first purchase has not matured. I can say that I've been very happy with what I see on the site and my earnings. So not to worry, I'll update you as things progress.
*link removed. you must ask me for it.

*****

Hey get this ...
I got a letter in the mail yesterday that said one of the old surf sites I played in is being investigated for defrauding Investors of funds. What??? It was a frickin surf site. You buy advertising, surf and hope to make a few bucks. Who ever said it was an "investment" program?
I sure wish folks would pay more attention to what they're playing in. Read the terms. They're usually spelled out for you very nicely.

*****

Does everyone here have a SolidTrustPay account? No? You may want to get one set-up if you don't. I know some of you don't trust e-gold (not sure why) and others think that AlertPay is too costly. So I'm just giving you a heads-up, shall we say. (smile)

*****

One last thing then I'm otta here.

I don't mind looking at new programs, surf sites, investments etc. So if you send me something to 'check out' ... please tell me something about it first. I'd like to know a little about what it is and how it's working for you before I open the link. It's much better than going in blind not knowing what to look for. OK? Thanks!

*****

That's All Folks!
Off to eat my Cheerios :)

6 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Girl...glad you got your taxes done and glad to see ya back in the swing again. We miss your smiling face first thing in the morning...

Jim

blondie said...

Hey Jim, my first reader for the day!
Glad to be back.
Might be smiling more after a nap though. Move over Louis.

Anonymous said...

Judy - glad you got your taxes done - big weight off your shoulders - and don't forget to celebrate.

I could use 80 degrees today - the wind here is too chilly.

js said...

Judy, I have not done my taxes, again, since 2003.

So, when they bug me about it? I will get them done. I don't owe them a dime.

js

Anonymous said...

kewl!!

blondie said...

I haven't been that lucky.
Oh well, maybe next year :)