Friday, April 18, 2008

Just Can't Seem To Get It Right Today ...

Happy Friday!

I see an Update in the 10DollarsWonder member area ... but no changes to my account that is being transferred from e2ePay. Oh well, there's always tomorrow eh?
At least the original 10dw is still kickin but!

And don't let this part confuse you ...

"
System improvement:
We have improved our system scripts to accommodate our growth and record larger new purchase and re-purchase more efficiently. There will have few hours waiting time for the initial cycling. Your positions are cycled by new purchases and re-purchases. Every new purchase or re-purchase will cycle 70 positions always. "

After purchasing or re-purchasing, your sponsor will still receive the ref. comm. immediately. But your initial eleven cycles will be postponed until later. OK? Cool

*****

js has updated and posted his extremely long list of free and paid places to Advertise. I will not list them all here. Go ahead and check out his blog if you're interested.
I glanced through them. I know I've joined more than what I've listed below, but if I'm not using them now, I'll let john have the credit.
Here are the ones that jumped out at me:

http://www.drivenrapidwealth.com/?ref=blondie (have already earned bucks here too)
http://www.trafficera.com/?ref=blondie (fun to surf and chat with our 'team'. if you sign up, let me know and I'll have John invite you to our team-group)
http://www.free-leads.net/?ref=10958 (to get you started maybe?)

A couple more ideas if you have the time to market via auto-responder:

Royal Responder (does not require double opt-in to send your Ad.)
PPS Company for auto-responder Leads (very inexpensive and just as good :)

*****

Isn't this refreshing? ...
Someone just called me 'a fake' in my comments section.
Why would they do that?
I'm not fake. (as blondie pinches herself)
And I was even born a blonde. So hmmm, what could it be?

Maybe because I said 'I didn't care for' the program that he was trying to promote (with his link in my blog).
I originally left his link there, and commented ... but not to his liking I guess.

So sorry guys, but I feel the need to start approving comments again. Some folks just get defensive for no good reason and revert to name calling.
I'm sure it's got something to do with their "ego", as I am learning.
My reply to that person ... "I forgive you".

2 hrs later ... on second thought, I am not going to approve comments first. The friends I have here outweigh the spammers in the long run. And some of you have known me for a long time, years even. So I trust that I will continue to receive nice friendly comments from my friends and can delete an occasional spam from someone who is only looking out for themselves. Why else would they stoop to that level of marketing? Ok, am done. Have a nice day, everyone!

*****

Whoopi Goldberg does not believe in home mortgages. Unfortunately, that is the only way most of us can afford to purchase our home. Am I right?

*****

Hermit Jim mentioned that he had the "blahs" yesterday. And I mentioned to him that I have the blahs every other day. Looking back at my blog posts ... I can definitely see that pattern :)
Then I saw the new "Kia" commercial on TV which plays the first 30 seconds of this song. Sounded like Jim's day yesterday, and what 'should be' my day today. But Hey! It's Friday and I don't feel all that bad!
So loving YouTube as much as I do ... I found the song and would like to dedicate it to anyone who's having a 'blah' day.
Sometimes you need to 'let it out' before it can get better. Enjoy!




7 comments:

HermitJim said...

Blondie, no blahs today! I'm ok, you're ok...we are all ok! Ain't life Grand? Thanks from all of us former "Blah" persons for the music!

Jim

blondie said...

Hey Jim!

I did see your blog for today before I posted mine, but felt the need to anyway.

And you were feeling Grand at 2 in the morning? funny guy!!!

So when is nap time today???

Glad you're Back on Track!

blondie

js said...

Hey, nice posts blondie! A pleasure to read.

Am having a nice day myself.

Keep up the good work!

And forgiveness is the best thing you can do, always.

js

blondie said...

Thanks John :)
Always appreciate your visit.

I knew that forgiveness was more important than anything else, thanks to you.

Glad you're having a nice day!

Unknown said...

Hi Blondie,
I was wondering if you can help me out. I e-mailed e2epay and 10dollarswonder a few times already and never receive a response. They did their transfer from e2epay to 10dollarswonder and I am missing 6 positions. I don't know why they refuse to answer my inquiries. Do you have any access that may help?
Thanks for any help you can provide.
Calvin Kleinhans

blondie said...

Hi Calvin,
As far as I know, NONE of the e2e positions have been transferred to 10dw yet.
I just checked my own "2nd" 10dw account and see nothing changed.
My account shows 0 positions whereas after the transfer I'll have over 100.
Thats all I know for now.
blondie

Unknown said...

Thanks for your reply Blondie. Now I don't feel so bad. I see others are in the same boat. Have a good one. Cal