Sunday, April 27, 2008

No Time To Post ...

I just filled up my morning reading blogs, answering emails and questions in the 10DollarsWonder thread in MMG (moneymakergroup).

Also in the process of cooking a Rocky Mountain Brisket with homemade BBQ Sauce for dinner. Already made the Potato Salad yesterday. Will throw in some Baked Beans, and pull out the Onion Buns (for those who like a sandwich).
Should be a good dinner eh?

Why so much food ???
Well it's hubby's birthday today and my son took him out golfing this morning. But they'll be back soon, and we'll have a small lunch, visit a bit, then the big dinner later on.
Lou Dog is already here with me. I just hope I can keep her away from the wonderful smell coming out of my hot oven. ya know?

So you all have a Wonderful Day!
And DO enjoy your day of rest. I am trying. ha!
blondie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday !!
Can smell that BBQ from here !!! Mmm good.

HermitJim said...

Sounds pretty good to me! Makes your tongue reach up and slap your brains out! Set an extra plate or two!

Jim

blondie said...

Thanks for visiting guys!
The meal came out really yummy.
Now back to work today.