Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wednesday ... hmmm

I've just added my email address here on the right side. Sorry but it's not a link so you will have to copy and paste it. A few folks mentioned that they could not find my email address on the site. Really? OK, so here it is :))

*****

New Update from 10DollarsWonder:

"News update 04/09/08 - clarification

We have reached the 3rd million times cycled in 29 days total. We are accelerating. It took 70 days to reach our 1st million times cycled and 39 days to reach our 2nd million times cycled. We are expecting to reach our 4th million times cycled in 25 days or less. Thank you and great job everyone!

Clarification:
We adjusted the initial times cycle from 15 to 11 to maintain a steady cycling with our growth. There is no reduction in cycling! Your positions are cycled by new purchases and re-purchases. Every new purchase or re-purchase will cycle 70 positions always.

e2epay transferring:
Alertpay will contiue to support 10dollarswonder. Alertpay will not support e2epay is due to e2epay is a money processor to be. Although the "money processor" is not currently operational, e2epay is a potential future competitor to Alertpay.

We're working very hard to get the e2epay transferring job done. Please do not purchase, re-purchase or withdraw till your positions are transferred. Please co-operate with us and do not frequently sending us emails. Let us work!

Thank you and welcome to new members:
Our program is a true working "no-sponsoring" system to help 100% of our members to earn. Every commission you earned is real and from members' participation. The participation is vary everyday. If you are new, you need a good few weeks of time to completely understand how our system works.

Many of you are eagerly to build as many positions as fast as you can. If you have any doubt, please make a withdraw first before building your many positions.

We verify every withdrawal carefully before the withdrawal is honored. It normally takes 48 to 120 hours (exclude Saturday, Sunday, holidays and disaster days) to fund your withdrawal."

*****

Supposed to rain or snow today so my timing was good on my gardening. Still have to file my tax return and pay taxes, and oh .. get a Lotto Ticket :))

*****

Out of the 2 Passive Programs that I'm in, one of them does have a website where I can see my earnings and referrals (thanks guys!).
Today I've completed 2 weeks in This One* and have decided to deposit another $100. I believe it's a safe bet. So let me go do that now, and I'll be back.
*link removed. private program.

*****

I love success stories ... don't you?
Not sure that everyone reads the comments here, and I just received this one from Wayne that gave me a 'warm fuzzy', so I thought I'd post it for all to see.
Awwww :)) Thanks Wayne!

"
Hi Blondie,
Just want to thank you for your wonderful and informative blog. I look forward to reading it each and every day. My goal for this year is to create a full-time income online and I have been following your suggestions. I started 10DollarWonder with 3 positions on March 3, 2008 and I now have 80. I am very impressed with the consistency of the program. I am trying P2P with $100 and interest has been accruing daily. I have learned thus far that as long as
I diversify and don't depend on just one program (which come and go), I will have a higher probability of achieving my goal. Of course the willingness to try and the faith to believe that it is possible are very important as well. I think I was divinely led to your blog and I just want to say Keep Up The Good Work! Wayne "

*****



Just read a really long and cute note from my friend Paul in Hawaii.



"
So I thought you said it was snowing, but today you say your out gardening, I'm confused.

You planting seeds in the snow so when it melts the seeds go right in the ground?"

How cute is that?? I'm sure it's been several years since he saw Snow. And he does NOT miss it! At least that's what his Dolphin friends told me. hahaha

*****


Ok, I'm otta here!

Best comb my hair and get to the store before it get's too late.

Have a great day everyone!


And thanks again for visiting :))


8 comments:

HermitJim said...

Caught me off guard this morning with an early post...testing me to see if I was paying attention, huh? Glad to see your latest venture is going well! And of course, glad to see 10DollarsWonder is still rocking. Thanks, Blondie

blondie said...

Gotcha, eh Jim?
Well I was up early so what the heck. And not sore at all from all that digging and raking yesterday. Am happily surprised :)
Cya later in Traffic Era,
Have a good day!
blondie

web1967 said...

Hi Blondie,
Just want to thank you for your wonderful and informative blog. I look forward to reading it each and every day. My goal for this year is to create a full-time income online and I have been following your suggestions. I started 10DollarWonder with 3 positions on March 3, 2008 and I now have 80. I am very impressed with the consistency of the program. I am trying P2P with $100 and interest has been accruing daily. I have learned thus far that as long as
I diversify and don't depend on just one program (which come and go), I will have a higher probability of achieving my goal. Of course the willingness to try and the faith to believe that it is possible are very important as well. I think I was divinely led to your blog and I just want to say Keep Up The Good Work! Wayne

Admin Louis said...

Hello Blondie, Gardening in the snow, huh, would that be the same as skiing in Texas in July? No guess not.
Your blog is Very Good.

Catch you later
Louis

blondie said...

Thanks Wayne, your note is posted :) Hope you don't mind.

Louis ... is this the Louis that I know? Probably huh?
Nice to see you here!

web1967 said...

You are welcome Blondie!

Anonymous said...

Pretty picture of flowers in the snow.

Admin Louis said...

Yep it's me alright.

Sneeky huh :)))