Sunday, April 13, 2008

Friends and Sunday




















Thanks to The Hermit for sending this to me :)
As Jackie Gleason would say: "How Sweet It Is!"

*****

Someone just posted a comment in my Feb. 5th blog post which said:

"The last post date was over a week ago, just wondering IF Blondie was able to help Jeff resolve his problem.

It would be good to hear from Jeff about this. "

And I agree. It would be good to hear from Jeff about this.
Too bad I tried several times to get Jeff to contact me ... but he never did.
He never wrote to me, he never responded. So eventually I gave up trying to contact him via this blog. If he were really in need of help, all he had to do was write to me and ask. "Case Closed".

*****

Sorry I don't have much going on today. Not here at my blog.

Spent several hours with Turbo Tax this morning and still not done.

Then Lou Dog got dropped off about 2 hrs ago. She's here for a WEEK!
So if I seem a bit distracted or you can't find me, that's why, OK?

Other than that, not much to report on.

John also gave the Thumbs-Down on Saturday to the program that spammed my blog comments. Am happy about that. And he was NOT aware of my spamming incident until after I read HIS post for that day and mentioned it to him. Nice :)

*****

Any updates from anyone in their 10DollarsWonder 2nd or New Account yet? (big sigh) Well there's always tomorrow, right?

Gotta go.

5 comments:

js said...

Hi Judy,

My second account at 10dw also does not yet show any positions from e2epay. Just $24 or so in my balance for some odd reason.

Hopefully Chung will get going soon. Maybe a health issue.

js

blondie said...

Thanks John

Yes he moved the account balance and some of the referrals over a few weeks ago, but nothing since then.

He has been ill so I'm sure that's what the hold up is.
I hope he's feeling better soon.

Thanks

HermitJim said...

I hope that you and Lou Dog have fun...rollicking in the snow, or living room , or where ever...I get the impression that Lou Dog would have a good time anywhere. Have a good day...

Jim

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
Lou and I are outside now. It's over 60 degrees here. And expecting 70 tomorrow. Might be a nice week after all.
Take care,
blondie

Anonymous said...

That sure is a cute cartoon from HermitJim.

We had a nice hot weeekend and now Mon. it has rained a bit and now the sun. Grass and birds will be singing.