Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday Monday

It's snowing :)

*****

Well the first thing I had to do this morning was check my NEW 10DollarsWonder account to see if anything had changed.
Not yet. And I don't know what the delay is.
Hope our Admin is OK. Am starting to get a little worried ... about the Admin, not the delay. He's a good guy so negative thoughts about the program never enter my mind .. and they shouldn't enter yours either.
If I hear what's going on, I'll update here.

*****

Then I saw a new Comment here in my blog, which I promptly deleted. Was just someone being rude and trying to advertise some new Scam.
Not Here buddy! But good luck with that :(

*****

I just thought of the movie: "Hope Floats". Why?

*****

Didn't sleep well last night, thanks to my cats.
First Stubby brought me a sock, 3 times and announced herself each time with some very loud "hello's". Then the boys decided it was time to rumble!
You ever notice how cat's voices sound a lot like a baby in distress? Woke my ass right up. But I only had to scold them once, and they stopped.

Thank goodness for coffee :)
And did I mention it's snowing?



6 comments:

HermitJim said...

Sorry you didn't sleep well...glad your reflexes are still fine tuned to the sound of a baby's distress call. Sorry you got snow...glad you have plenty of coffee to protect you! Sorry some jerk tried to advertise on here...glad you put him in his place! Sorry to be so long...glad to be a non-advertising reader!
Have a better day!
Jim

blondie said...

Hey thanks Jim!
My first laugh for the day again.

Always 'glad' to see your posts.
Only 'sorry' I didn't have more to share, lol

Stay tuned :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tune - I remember this song - but who is the group that sings it? Very appropriate as you are having snow and we are having drizzle !!

You might want a "cat"-nap later today !!

Anonymous said...

Judy - I didn't intend to repeat myself - can you delete...

blondie said...

The extras are deleted.
What the heck happened?

Oh and the songs are by "The Mamas and the Papas".

Take care :)

Anonymous said...

Judy -thanks for deleting - and did remember Mamas and Papas later.