Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Two-fer Tuesday

Decided do to a 2nd post for today so that you didn't miss this.

After reading js's blog (and his very nice review) about this program, I decided to see what folks in MMG were saying about it.

Now I'm a bit confused as to why the first post in MMG was on April 8th, if the program started in December? But from the few posts that ARE there since the 8th, everyone seems to be really happy with it and making money pretty fast! Also they are getting a LOT of hits on their Advertising. Works for me :))

So what the heck ... it's only $10 minimum.
Here's my link and below is what js wrote also.
I hope we enjoy it. I do I do I do :))

http://www.drivenrapidwealth.com?ref=blondie


As per our friend js:

"PROGRAMME REVIEW: www.drivenrapidwealth.com
and yet another good place where you can advertise your opps.

Well, looks like it is being run by the SFIpay folks, so not a small time shop operation.

But it is also a profit sharing programme. Most start ok and then fizzle in a few months. But this one has shares (ad packages) that expire once they reach 200% ROI. So this one may last longer.

And it seems that they have been around since last December. Most other profit sharing programmes have crashed within two to three months (mainly because the shares never expired and so the percent earned each day kept going down and down until folks lost interest and this is not the case here).

They accept their own Pay Processor SFIPay, AlertPay, and e-gold.

The reason I have joined is in order to advertise my other opps (PlugInProfits, JustFollowOurLead, Millionaire Project and my own blog) rather than as a money making opportunity.

But you can do both. I expect it to last at least another couple of months, maybe more.

I'll leave you to go to the site yourself and click on the Plans link to see how you get paid and what type of advertising packages they have. The min. cost of an ad package is ten dollars. Oh and you are limited to purchasing one Ad Package per day (and it expires at some point).

WARNING: When you click on the Join link you will be asked to buy an Ad Pack right away. They range from $10 to $50 so be clear on that first. Also makes sure that you choose the CORRECT Pay processor as the only way to correct that later on is to contact support and ask them to delete your account so you can start over. I made that mistake. But support got back to me within minutes. Am a happy camper."

*** Back to me.
I had a problem as well.
Signed up and when I tried to pay through e-gold, got a weird error. So I was stuck.
Wrote to Support and they deleted my account in a matter of minutes so that I could start over. Now that rocks!

Cya tomorrow :))

6 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey...I like the idea of you doing a second post each day! Why not do it more often? Just kidding, Blondie. I missed the checking up that I do normally cause I was taking a long nap. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it!
Jim

Mike and Christy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
blondie said...

Hey Jim ... You were up awfully late huh? Cause of the Nap maybe?


Hi Mike and welcome,
I was in AdsCashGenerator and quit because ... ahhhh, let me think ... oh yeah. I didn't like it and I might have lost money, don't remember for sure.
As for the Spanish site? No TY. My friend joined that it went nowhere for him. Good Luck with Yours.
blondie

Mike Hobbs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike Hobbs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
blondie said...

Since some folks can't read properly, I guess I need to start approving comments again.
Too bad So sad :(