Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Last Day of April ...

There is a new update for 10DollarsWonder in your member area. You'll see it when you log in.
- The re-launch is over 5 months running and we've cycled over 4 million times.
- The the initial cycling of your own position purchase or re-purchase is now 7 times.
- If you purchased with e-gold, your withdrawal may be sent to Alert Pay if necessary. So be sure to have your Alert Pay info in your member area.
- Nothing more said about the e2epay transfers.

*****

My apologies to my Canadian friends if it appeared I mentioned Michael Buble (Moondance) in a negative way. Being in the U.S. I was not aware of his status in Canada. And in YouTube, you never know what you're going to find. No hard feelings?

*****

I just placed a withdrawal request in DRW and purchased another Ad Pack using my profit. Will let you know how quickly they payout. Oh and there is a $2 withdraw fee so I'm glad I waited.

*Update: payment already received. Holy cow, they're fast!!!

*****

Carly Simon and her son, Ben Taylor (James Taylor's son also) are going to be on the "Good Morning America" show today. Nice :)) I've enjoyed her music ever since I can remember. So am off to watch the show with a little cake and coffee. If I think of something else, I'll be back.

*****



4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Blondie...cake and coffee sounds like the ideal breakfast to me...heck, it sounds good for anytime, come to think about it!

Carly Simon...man, does that bring back memories or what! Wow!

Have a good day
Jim

blondie said...

Morning Jim,
Yes I do love my sweets and that was just perfect to hold me over till lunch :)

Carly Simon only did one song, was a bit disappointed. May have to plug in one of her CD's today to get my fill.

Have a good one,
blondie

Anonymous said...

Judy - as for Micheal Buble - his singing is not one of my favorites
(I am Canadian) but I know he has done well for himself.

Each of us has our liking for music and singing. Good thing.

blondie said...

Yep, it is a good thing that we're all individuals and very different.
I'm sure a lot of folks don't enjoy what I like or what I post.
That's life eh?