Thursday, April 3, 2008

Baseball, Hot Dogs, Apple Pie and ... Taxes?

Tomorrow is opening day at Coors Field. That's our Major League Baseball Stadium here in Denver.

Funny thing is ... yesterday they painted purple lines down the streets surrounding the stadium. (purple is the teams color). But they used temporary paint that would wash away at the next rain or snow storm. Which is ... right now. hahaha
Go Rockies!!!

*****


Since I've been awake since 5 AM, I suppose it's a good day to try to finish my tax return? yeah right.

*****

My favorite advertising program, 10DollarsWonder just keeps on cycling!

Did you all see yesterday's post?
If you are an active member of e2ePay and waiting for the transfer, be sure to check the error list for your username. If you're on the list, go see the instructions I posted here yesterday.

*****

Have a nice day ;)

4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Blondie...better get those taxes done ! You know how you get if you wait till the last minute...!! At least, that's what a little bird told me...lol!
Jim

blondie said...

The little birdie was right.
I get really anal when rushed so yes, I best get them done.
Cya Jim :)

Anonymous said...

Back from my spring trip - good to get away and good to be home.

Anonymous said...

Hey Judy - did you win big on your lottery tickets - and not coming back? Just kidding - hope you had some luck.
Have a great Friday !