Saturday, April 26, 2008

e-gold, e-bullion and more ...

John mentioned this to me last night but was in the process of logging off, so here it is today:

  • URGENT: Get rid of your e-bullion! Something is about to happen to them. Vee of Mrs. VIP is terminating that option on the last day of this month. She mentions that she found something out and she is sure but will not reveal what it is.

    After posting that I read an e-mail from a reader of mine (Thanks A.) that a friend says that the US Gov’t is filing a case against e-bullion in Panama for Money Laundering. Best not risk it and get your money out. I doubt e-bullion is as resilient as e-gold.
  • Speaking of e-gold? Good news:

    e-gold Wins Appeal in D.C. Circuit for Hearing on Asset Seizure
    Sunday April 20, 8:38 pm ET

    MELBOURNE, Fla., April 20 /PRNewswire/ -- e-gold Ltd is pleased to announce a favorable ruling from The United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit in the matter of whether it, Gold & Silver Reserve, Inc., and Directors of both corporations are entitled to a hearing in the Federal district court regarding whether there was sufficient probable cause to justify seizures of assets from the corporations in December 2005 and April 2007.

    Link: http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/080420/neus003.html?.v=1


*****

A few folks wrote to me yesterday about the cycling in 10DollarsWonder being done at a later time of the day. All I could think was perhaps the Admin had something else to do. No big deal ... really. OK? ok

Remember this is something that he does manually now. It's not all automatic. Only the referral commissions come through right away. But the regular daily cycling and the purchase or re-purchase cycling has to wait for the Admin to "push the button", so to speak. So my suggestion is 'patience'.

*****

Am borrowing this from hermit Jim's blog today. I've seen it before and it always amazes me at what our brains can process. (even mine) ha!

More Brain Stuff . . . From Cambridge University .


Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

*****

I have a lot to do today ... I think.
Well, let me think about it more before I start anything.
hahaha


3 comments:

HermitJim said...

Blondie...if you think about it long enough, it won't be today but tomorrow and what you thought you had to do today will just be something you should have done yesterday...I think!

Happy Saturday!
Jim

blondie said...

My brain will never go dormant while you're around Jim :))
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Well, about that scrambled English (not the first time I'm seeing it, but it is funny every single time), it is really an amazing thing, and I really could read it without a problem, even though I'm not native English speaker. :-)