Saturday, March 23, 2013

Dang New Years Resolutions

Hate to break my new years resolution so need to post something, right? Let me think on that.

It's actually been a rough day.
Been reading posts from a PC cheater in one of the forums, so

Do Not buy or use any BOT for ProfitClicking that guarantees you to get your withdrawals out faster. It's not worth the risk and against their terms of service.

Speaking of forums, there always has to be a smart ass know it all who goes thread to thread with his or her knowledge (cough) warning people in those programs what they think is happening. Hog wash! These members do not have the experience to be 'calling the shots' and need to find something better to do.

I'm not saying that I know everything either but when I see kids in these forums who are playing with Daddy's money, I just have to wonder.

Sorry for the rant, it's just been a bad day.

3 comments:

Brad Tramell said...

Hey again :) Just wanted to let everyone know that tons of people were getting into the PC basic bucket today, I got a basic payza bucket withdraw for 35$ and then I got my referral one for 50$ in the basic Payza bucket!!!!! :D :D,,, funny thing was "the light was RED LOL" but we made it, hopefully its the start of something great!!!! Just wanted to inform everyone :) :)

blondie said...

That's great Brad and I did read a lot of posts about that also.
Congrats to all who got into the bucket! Hope it continues :)

Brad Tramell said...

Meeeee Tooooo!!! ;)