Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Howdy Howdy

RicanAdFunds: today is my weekly pay request day. I don't like to w/d too often because of the work load for Admin, so am looking forward to tomorrow or the next day to receive the funds.
NewsWire notes:
Withdrawals Update
written by Russell ISMmagic, March 13, 2013

Richard is processing Ego Pay, Perfect Money and STP withdrawals on both RAF and ismAI.

He will continue to work his way through outstanding Liberty Reserve "Withdrawals In Progress" on RAF although this is a slow process.

Pending Liberty Reserve withdrawals will NOT be processed, on either site, until we upload our next release of the code. This is still on target for Friday.


==========

Sol-R Energy: re-purchased and cashed out today :)

==========

ProfitClicking: am happy to announce that my 2nd withdraw request was also sent to my pay processor in just under 48 hours.
Last evening I also purchased 4 more Ad Units with fresh funds. Yep, you heard that right. You scratch my back and ... well, you know the rest, lol
Thanks PC for coming back. Even though it's a whole new ball game, like starting over, I do appreciate being able to withdraw funds again without jumping through hoops.
NOTE: all of the above is with regards to "Premium" funds.
Not to be confused with your "Basic" funds. Kapish?

==========

ClickPaidOK, I don't know what to say about this yet.
I surfed but am not aware at what time the daily earnings are credited. Surely it's not done right after surfing.
My friend requested a withdrawal which is MIA at this time.
So again I say... hold off on joining or spending until things are more in order.
PS, finally got a response to my first support ticket today. Only took them about 6 days to reply. (roll eyes)

==========






No comments: