Saturday, March 16, 2013

RAF Updates and more :)

Hello World, 
Re yesterday's post about RAF and the possible % change.
It was just an error and I did receive my 2% today right on schedule!
Thanks Richard and Russell.

This was in response to the question about it:

Thank you for information. I believe it is now fixed.
Saturday, 16 March 2013 13:03 Russell ISMmagic

Richard Cannon
I am getting back to work now that I feel a little better - please accept my apologies for being sick - it was not a good time - we are working on the site right now and doing all we can to get up to date - please remember that I never said we wouldn't have problems and issues I just said we would sort them out - thank you for your continued support, patience, understanding and for all the wishes and prayers that you sent :) Thank you :)

[3:58:26 AM] Russell Chapman:
The new mass pay api iss on the live site. We are just fixing auto approval issue now. Richard will be able to try out the new api tomorrow.

[4:00:09 AM] Russell Chapman:
We did say that we would be up to date with withdrawals by next Wednesday (20th March) having loaded the new code by today (15th March).

That was good news and yes, I have one of those pending's as well. No worries here :)


Also went to spend the money I moved to e-Wallet the other day (from ismAI) but it's not available yet. So waiting on that too.

==========


Sol-R Energy: this one sure is doing good and I'm enjoying every moment of it. Here's their latest update:

Hope everyone is doing well!

We have a couple exciting things to announce today.
We'll start with the launch of our support ticket system.

This has been long overdue but we have now implemented a support ticket system to improve our support even more.

From now on you can visit http://support.sol-r.org/ and click submit a ticket to request support.
In addition, we have implemented a knowledgebase that we will be adding to with common questions. So please search for your question here before submitting a ticket. You can view this from the same link.

Now, onto our final winners of the Maxivote Contest!
Without further delay, here they are:
03/06/2013 - djaqib
03/07/2013 - zmvegh77
03/08/2013 - brainynetwork
03/09/2013 - richpinoyelite
03/10/2013 - mlugz98
03/11/2013 - sol34
03/12/2013 - allwynviegas
03/13/2013 - zappycat

Each of these winners has been awarded a bonus of $20.
Congratulations to all the winners and a big thank you to everyone that participated.

Keep an eye out for our future newsletters for new and exciting news!
Sincerely,
Jonathan Krueger and the Worldpro Limited team!

==========


ProfitClicking: I see a good handful of my referrals are doing the same as I am and purchasing Ad Packs in the Premium System of PC. Thanks you guys!
I myself purchased more Premium Ad Units today using 20% of my Basic Wallet Funds.
Here is the Instructional YouTube Video I posted on Thursday if you're still confused on how to fund and purchase in Premium while using your Basic Wallet funds to help with that expense.
I'm not one to get excited prematurely but... if this new Premium works out, I will be one happy blonde camper, LOL

Basic: of course I haven't forgotten about the basic plan and am still waiting for those queue withdraws like everyone else. But in the meantime, might as well go where the going is good.

==========

One last note: Phinanci: looks like their glitch didn't get fixed yet so please be patient just a little while longer. Withdrawals will be open soon :)

==========

No comments: