Saturday, March 9, 2013

Good Morning

It's Saturday and we're expecting a foot of snow!
Already got about 3" as I write this.
Fine by me. I got milk and bread and cat food, lol

==========

ClickPaid: nothing new since yesterday.
I have 3 Click Packs, surfed 9 sites, and no earnings.
Will check back later.

CP obviously wasn't ready to open when it did!
There were tons of registrations but hardly any received their 'activation email', so they signed up twice or in some cases, 10 times.
Our spends/purchases didn't show immediately. I sent in a support ticket for mine and it did show up eventually, but never heard back from support.
Communication at this point is a must!
Where are the fearless leaders of this program and why have they not sent out any updates yet?
They should realize that members are getting frustrated and they need to talk to us. Don't you think?

==========

Oh No... tomorrow Daylight Savings Time starts here.
I really don't like the change and it takes me some time to get used to it. Even though I work from home, that doesn't make it any easier.

==========

RAF and ismAI: looks good from here.
Checked my numbers are all are in order.
See yesterdays post if you're waiting on a payment. Richard will do his best to get them all caught up by Monday night UK time.

==========

Sol-R Energy: still doing a 50/50 with Sol-R. Of course I enjoy being in profit but also enjoy hearing that others are in profit too.

==========

ProfitClicking: while deleting emails today, I happened to notice this one:
Your Referral's Referral, xxxxx just bought 1000 Ad Package(s)!
My first thought was 'he's throwing in the towel'.
In other words, if you can't beat em, join em.
You get my drift, LOL

Waiting a few more minutes to see today's premium earnings.

- got my daily sales comm's in my premium ad packs.
(they get credited right after server day change)
- still no way to transfer or withdraw in premium.
- don't forget to surf in the basic dashboard.
- still have 5 pending withdrawals (in basic) dated Jan 26th.

Just the facts ma'am, just the facts.

2 comments:

doomcrew said...

Finally upgraded in Rican, probably too late to the party but maybe not.

blondie said...

I would agree with the "maybe not".
Everything is going good there except for the unexpected illness of Richard.
Should be back to normal soon.
Cheers :)