You have just received $48.00 into your SolidTrust Pay account via Member API
I received a few emails from members confused on the new Premium system and what that 20% is all about. So let me do an example for you:
- Let's say I want to purchase 1 Premium Ad Pack.
- I can use 20% of my Basic wallet funds to do that.
- So I log into my Premium Wallet.
- Fund the Premium Wallet with $8 from pay processor funds.
- Then I go to purchase the ad pack. It tells me that I can use $2 from my Basic funds to complete the $10 transaction.
Note: referral commissions in Premium can also be used in lieu of pay processor funds. So if your referrals are participating, you might want to check those numbers before adding funds.
Although, I did fund my wallet first with STP to be on the safe side. Just felt like the right thing to do.
Special Note: Thank You to my referrals who also decided to play the "guinea pig" game with me :)
* You can spend up to 20% of the Total Cost of Premium Ad Package(s) using your Basic Wallet and/or Basic Gift Card Balance(s). If you don't have enough Premium funds yet, simply fund your Premium Wallet from your Payment Processor.
03/12/2013 - LATEST ISMAI UPDATE:
The current LR interface allows us to only process 20 withdrawals at a time. The new LR api (automatic processing interface)
successfully passed its initial tests.
It will be retested after some minor code changes and be live by Friday (9th March), together with other updates.
We will commence processing current LR Pending withdrawals when the new api is available and anticipate being up to
date by next Wednesday (20th March) latest.
EgoPay, PerfectMoney and STP Withdrawals
These are significantly easier to process than LR and are being processed on a daily basis.
I am meeting with Richard later this week and will deal with any withdrawal / purchase support tickets during that meeting.
- Russell ISMmagic
RicanAdFunds: doing great and will request my weekly payment tomorrow.
RAF Official News Wire has been updated also.
Haven't had time to check on ClickPaid yet.
Do I dare? LOL
- OK, I checked. Everything looks in order.
Tried to surf but it kept resetting to 1 done, even after I surfed 3 or 4. So perhaps I was surfing at the wrong time.
It's alright and I can stay patient while waiting. Hopefully the site will be more functional soon.
PS, they're still having problems getting spends credited to your account. So please be aware of that. Might want to wait until things are running smoothly before depositing.