Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday in the Rockies


Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Didn't buy a corned beef brisket this year so almost forgot what day it was. Sorry about that.

Hope you all have a Luck of the Irish Day!



Phinanci:
Update
Cashouts are available again. Await more clarifications later today.
Team Phinanci
==========

RAF and ismAI: received daily earnings in both. Thumbs Up!
==========

Sol-R Energy: made another purchase, now am waiting for the top of the hour to receive daily earnings.
==========

MMG Forum has been up and down the last day or so. I normally enjoy checking in there to see what's being reported on our favorite programs from many people who I consider friends.
However, when there are new guys or gals posting who think they know everything, but don't know crap... it gets pretty annoying to say the least. Way too often I have to bite my tongue and hold myself back, lol. Sure wish newbies would use the forum to learn from, like I did, instead of trying to act like a know-it-all and give bad advice to others.
==========

You know what? It's been a week since the DST change and it's still messin with my head. ProfitClicking updates (day change) are an hour later than before along with my blog stats. Hope I get used to it soon. But honestly, this sort of sucks, lol
==========

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife often asks me what all those marks are on my tongue, so I quit biting it. Much more fun to tell it like it is.
mm

blondie said...

Yes mm and you do a fantastic job of that.
I tend to get angry so hold myself back.
I know forums are for discussion but those who dictate to others what to do just tick me off.

Anyway, are we drinking green beer today? Next round is on me! LOL
Cheers