Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring Forward

Don't forget to change your clocks if the DST applies to you!

==========

ClickPaid: OK... I'm confused.
I still have not received any daily click pack earnings, but my withdraw option is available.
Says I have $9 in CP earnings but that's not true. It's RC earnings. But the minimum you can w/d is $10 so I can't even test it to see if it works or if it's a glitch.
Sure wish whoever is running this ship would get it together and send out some sort of update.

==========

RAF and ismAI: puuuurfect as always.
RAF Stats: (yowsers!)
Online Days: 165 days
Total Members: 36716
Total Paid: $9 763 151.57
Users Online: 117
Purchases: $11 010 840.00

==========

Sol-R Energy: just did my daily 50/50 purchase and withdraw.

==========

Yep, short notes today. Two reasons.
The time change, yuck! And I'll be out this afternoon so am taking a little time to squeeze in this update before I go.

==========

ProfitClicking: withdraw button is LIVE in the premium wallet section. Holy Cow!!!
(Thanks Wesley for the email to let me know :)
So I went ahead and requested a bucket w/d from the premium system. Hey, if this really works... time to play ball again.
Of course I'll let you know if and when I receive that payment.

Your request to withdraw $50.00 has been received.
You will receive another e-mail once your withdrawal has been sent to your account.

==========

One more thing, just added the I-T Forum banner back on my side bar. Kev had to do a little cleaning up in it, but it's back in order now. FYI 



Also you can earn $.05 Cash daily (minimum 30 days) or a banner exchange for displaying the I-T banner on your website, blog or signature line in the forums.
Details can be found here:
http://www.investment-tracker.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=11964

==========

No comments: