Sunday, March 3, 2013

Somebody Slap Me

I could have sworn when Sol-R Energy first opened that there was no re-purchase option available. You know, re-purchase from account balance.
Well much to my surprise, it's there in living color!
I usually check those kind of things but I guess since I've never tried to re-purchase, I had no need to.
Sorry to anyone that I might have given the wrong information to and I'll try to be on my best behavior from now on :(

==========

I just logged into RAF and ismAI just fine.
So that must mean that R & R have full control over the Admin panel in ismAI once again. Yippee! OK, now that makes me feel better.

==========

ClickPaid: Is it live? Is it live? Heck No!
Considering Frederick Mann (and who knows who else) is involved... it could still take a while to roll out.

==========

ProfitClicking: is it just me or do their updates get more and more vague over time? Seriously. If they have something to tell us, I wish they'd just spit it out and get it over with.
Example:
In a few weeks, we'll have the existing
withdrawal queue cleaned out and have TWO
fully functional, best-money-making-system-of-the-decade

income streams in Profit Clicking, and many more to come!
- cleaned out? 
you mean you're gonna pay us or put it back into our wallet again?
Premium Ad Package System Launching
- does anyone really know what this is yet?
If you do, please clue me in.

==========


No comments: