Thursday, April 18, 2013

Almost TGIF

My back hurts and I don't know why.
Too much toilet cleaning I suppose :(


ProfitClicking: folks have asked me what time of day I have been able to get a Premium withdraw through the system? 'Shortly after server day change' was my answer. The last few days I waited until my DSP showed up and requested it then. Been working so far so I hope it continues.
Basic: no luck there but I haven't tried much either.

Premium Update: remember what I wrote yesterday? Guess it's my turn to get hosed now. Been trying for 1/2 hour to get a premium withdrawal and all I get is "Limit Reached" for all pay processors. Suppose my luck ran out.


ClickPaid: Hey, their "Click, View, Paid" is actually working now. After the server day change, the little ball turns Red and tells you to 'View 3 Get Paid'. After clicking your 3 sites, it turns to Green and you get the 'You Got Paid' notice. Nice.
I've been letting my Click Package Balance grow but decided just now to use it for more click packs. Might as well get in while the gettin is good.


Sol-R: concerned about that one. EgoPay withdrawals are still glitching or it's just running out of money in EP. No notes from Admin either.
My last re-purchase was March 28th but my first purchase matures in 2 days. Although I can't predict what will happen I hope you all have been withdrawing. Those who joined me near the start should be well into profit now and that's a good thing.



No comments: