Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Yep It Snowed

Our Temperature was 70F here yesterday, then it cooled off and started raining, then the rain turned to snow overnight. Got about 4-5 inches on the ground already. I don't mind... free water is good water.


Sol-R: received Instant payments yesterday from Sol-R. But seeing 11 days left before my first spend matures does have me sitting on the edge of my chair. Good Luck to you all :)


ClickPaid: noticed a new withdraw limit in CP of $100 per processor. Well OK, if I ever get to the point where I can w/d $100 per day that's nothing to sneeze at. But when I tried to w/d just now I got this:
We are currently doing a payout for this processor. Please wait until the payout is complete then try again.
Really? Sure I'll try again later :-/

I did try again, about 6 hours later and got the same message. So I added another pay processor and tried that one. It went through this time but I still wonder why STP was 'busy' all day.

Update: paid from Click Paid super fast just now!
Still wondering why I couldn't get it to STP but nonetheless, it made me very happy!


ProfitClicking: just submitted a Support Ticket for my missing April 7th DSP in the Premium system. Tried to contact Live Support last night but was cut off saying that I was not present. BS. I was there writing when they arrived, yet they said I wasn't. Argh!

Saw a report of a Queue Payment processed from January 24th. I have some waiting since the 26th so hope it doesn't take a month to reach my date, lol


RAF & ismAI: quite a bit of confusion about the upload ID thing and I still don't know what I'm going to do.
There are some instructions in their NewsWire if you need them, but I'm more worried about security rather than 'how to'.
Since there's no hurry to get this done, I'm going to put it on the back burner for now.

2 comments:

doomcrew said...

Love the snow sure beats the heat. So any word or RAF progress ?

blondie said...

Put the link to their newswire in my post today.
There's some interesting comments in MMG if you care to view them.
I'm sure you remember how.

Been sort of busy with my taxes but it'll be all over soon so will be more active.