Thursday, April 11, 2013

Not Feeling Well

Just submitted my tax docs and paid dearly. Made me a little sick to my stomach which I'm sure you can understand.


ClickPaid: just purchased 5 more click packs and noticed the withdraw limit is now $250 rather than the $100 it was the last time I looked. Excellent!


ProfitClicking: received payments yesterday from a lucky basic bucket and a premium withdrawal also. Thanks PC.
Chasing those buckets can be stressful but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do, lol


Sol-R: instant payments are still rockin n rollin but with 9 days left on the first 90 days to maturity... well, let's just say my nails are getting real short :)


RAF and ismAI: there are continued updates in their NewsWire for those of you who wish to read them, but for me that's not enough.
I personally want to see a lot more information from the Admins before I give up my documents. They are asking a lot from us so I feel they should provide a lot of details up front. Why is this needed now and how it will it be protected from online predators?
I would hope the Admins put out some additional information to comfort us all, perhaps by email so we don't have to go searching their blog, facebook, skype or magic notes.


2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Glad your taxes are done! Now you can have some fun!

blondie said...

Well I hope so Jim.
Still feeling the effects today though :(
I'll try to cheer up, Thanks :)