Friday, April 12, 2013

TGIF

Sol-R: Paying! and 8 more days till my first spend matures.

ClickPaid: Paying! Requested late yesterday and got paid about 5 or 6 hours later!
Noticed the Red Circle is back reminding you it's time to surf. Good thinkin CP else I may have gotten lost over time.

ProfitClicking: Paying! If you're in Premium, it's fast!
If you're going for a Bucket, slow to get one but also paid fast!

That's all for now.
Still not feeling good and had to grocery shopping today.
Spending tons for TP and laundry soap never seems to help my attitude any.

Took this picture from my kitchen window this morning. I believe those are Turkey Vultures. Unfortunately the ones on the left are devouring something that's already dead. First thing I checked was to make sure both my cats were in the house.















On a happier note, here's one of my friends looking for his peanuts.


2 comments:

Terri said...

Hi Judy
Hope you're feeling better today. I'm waiting until the very last day before I send in my taxes, because I owe them a pretty big chunk too! No rush for that, so I know how you feel.

Also wanted to say I love the mountain view you have from your house. Must be nice to wake up to that everyday.
Take care.

Tree

blondie said...

Hey Tree,
My taxes are filed but I scheduled payment for Monday. Same reason as you.

Those mountains were probably the main reason I bought this house when I did. I just hope that farm behind me never sells out and allows more housing. I love the country feeling here.

Have a great weekend and always good to hear from you :)